Our stunning facilities are available for hire in the evenings, at weekends and during the holidays.
Everyone is welcome to use the facilities, from local clubs and youth groups wanting a regular meeting space to businesses and organisations requiring a world-class venue for conferences or cultural events.
From performance theatres to sports halls, a sound-proofed recording studio to professional kitchens, we can cater for a wide variety of events at very competitive rates.
Facilities available for hire include:
- performing arts theatre with cutting-edge sound and light technology and seating for up to 164 people
- lecture theatre with tiered seating for up to 100 delegates, high-tech LCD projector & screen and a PA system
- recording studio and rehearsal room with a soundproofed live room and industry standard Pro Tools software
- a range of classrooms, from general multi-purpose classrooms to specialised areas like automotive workshops and beauty salons
- meeting rooms for up to 12 people, with IT equipment, flip charts and refreshments available upon request
- art and design studios, with specially equipped areas for screen-printing, textiles, jewellery and 3D design
- kitchens for families and groups, with access for disabled users
- car park with space for up to 319 vehicles, perfect for car boot and table top sales events
- en-suite delegate accommodation with wireless internet access, 24/7 security and a communal room and kitchen on each floor
- community sports centre with a sprung floor, with a suite of four badminton courts and facilities for team games like basketball, badminton and volleyball
- fitness suite with the latest cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
For more details click on the blue contact us button below and we'll get right back to you.