Our specialist staff will support you throughout your time at College, so that you can develop the skills and qualifications you need to move onto the next stage of your life.
Careers & UCAS support
Our specialist team is available to provide personalised and impartial information, advice and guidance, tailored to the needs of each student or apprentice.
Equality and diversity principles are embedded to challenge stereotypical thinking and raise aspirations. We deliver a planned programme designed to offer you the most appropriate support at various stages of your course.
We can support you with:
- internal progression support
- UCAS university applications*
- finding an apprenticeship
- employment options.
* Highly experienced staff work with students on the particular challenges involved in making applications for Oxford or Cambridge universities, medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and other highly competitive higher education opportunities.
We hold a number of careers events throughout the year which provide excellent research and networking opportunities.
- careers information evening for parents
- higher education fairs
- employment and apprenticeships Fairs
- careers fairs for SEND students and parents
- regular visits to universities and employer venues.
The careers team is also fully engaged with other College programmes to support your skills development and progression.