We want all our international students to get the most from their visits, so we're here to ensure you are kept safe and well from the start and throughout your stay.
To help you to quickly settle in and feel at home, we provide:
- Our dedicated global engagement team will support your entire student journey, from application and arrival, through to successful completion of your studies
- An airport pick up service to collect you from a London or Southampton airport
- Student support to help you with important administrative tasks like opening bank accounts, setting up mobile phone accounts and getting bus passes
- Social activities to help you to quickly make friends, and learn about British culture and history through visits to historic cities
- Access to wider college opportunities and services through our E6 personal development programme, Enterprise Academy, Student Union, Sports Academy, university and careers guidance, as well as personal support.