We want all our international students to get the most from their visits, so we're here to ensure you are kept safe and well from the start and throughout your stay.
To help you to quickly settle in and feel at home, we provide:
- A dedicated international officer to support your entire student journey, from application and arrival, through to successful completion of your studies
- Assistance with UK visas and immigration to support you with the application process to study here in the UK
- An airport pick up service to collect you from a London or Southampton airport
- Student support to help you with important administrative tasks like opening bank accounts, setting up mobile phone accounts and getting bus passes
- Weekend activities to help you to quickly make friends, and learn about British culture and history through visits to historic cities
- Access to wider college opportunities and services through our E6 personal development programme, Enterprise Academy, Student Union, Sports Academy, university and careers guidance, as well as personal support.