Our specialist staff will support you throughout your time at College, so that you can develop the skills and qualifications you need to move onto the next stage of your life.
We welcome applications from students with disabilities, learning difficulties, mental health conditions or medical conditions.
Our learning support team will assess your needs and explain how they can help you get the most from your time here. The learning support team also offer:
- specialist Dyslexia support
- assistance with access arrangements
- exam support
- specialist speech & language support
- specialist behaviour support
- specialist emotional support
- literacy support
- Dyscalculia support
- help for parents/carers applying for their child/dependant’s Educational Health Care Plan.