T Levels explained

Technical-based qualifications, T Levels have been designed in collaboration with employers to meet the needs of industry by preparing you for work, further training or study.

Technical-based qualifications, T Levels have been designed in collaboration with employers to meet the needs of industry by preparing you for work, further training or study.

Each T Level is worth UCAS points equivalent to three A Levels. This means that successful T Level students are able to progress to Higher Education, Higher Apprenticeships or straight into the workplace in your chosen career.

You will spend 80% of the course in the classroom, learning the essential skills you need. The other 20% is a relevant industry placement, where you can put these new skills into practise in a real-world environment, giving you a head start towards the career you want.

Our choice of subjects is growing! We’re now delighted to offer one-year Level 2 Transitions to T Level and two-year Level 3 T Levels in education & childcare; design, surveying & planning for construction, digital design, production & development, engineering, manufacturing, process & control, health & nursing and healthcare science.

  • Develop the practical skills you need for the career you want
  • Experience first-hand what the job involves
  • Acquire the knowledge you need to set you on your way
  • Achieve a university and industry-recognised technical qualification
  • Develop a working relationship with a potential future employer
  • Have the choice of progressing to higher level study


T Levels we have on offer:

Showing courses 1-8 of 8

Level 2 Transition to T Level Health Science

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: Highbury Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P271766
Find out more

Level 3 T Level Electrotechnical Engineering

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: North Harbour Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P292965
Find out more

Level 3 T Level Healthcare Science

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: Highbury Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P270753
Find out more

Level 3 T Level in Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: Highbury Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P271826
Find out more

Level 3 T Level in Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: North Harbour Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P271824
Find out more

Level 3 T Level in Digital Support Services

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: Highbury Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P271825
Find out more

Level 3 T Level in Education & Childcare

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: Highbury Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P271827
Find out more

Level 3 T Level in Health & Nursing

  • Course Type: T Levels
  • Campus: Highbury Campus
  • Attendance: Full-time
  • Course Code: P270757
Find out more
Showing courses 1-8 of 8

Copyright 2024 © City of Portsmouth College | Site by Lake Solutions