Be inspired at our Creative Festival
Wednesday, 14 June 5-7.30PM
Our students are ready to wow you with their creations at our upcoming Creative Festival.
Showcasing their fantastic talents from many subject areas with art exhibitions, live music, food tastings, performances, media & film, and hair & beauty.
On the night, our Sixth Form Performing Arts students will be on stage debuting their new show, The mobile phone show! Described as "a communication cacophony, a fully charged up chorus line of chaos in a rhapsody of rap, text, tweet and gabble. A fantastic celebration of all things mobile phone. A unique interactive theatrical experience where only two things count - your phone is on and you have signal!".
So grab the popcorn and enjoy this 1-hour drama performance.
Over at Highbury Campus, don't miss our incredibly gifted students from Eden Hair and Beauty, who will be crafting some festival hair looks and makeup styles to inspire you.
Save the date in your diary and come and experience the wonderful work coming out of our creative departments. The students have been working hard and it's easy to see!
Highbury & Sixth Form Campuses
- Victorious hits its highest numbers ever!
- Celebrating Our 2023 HE Graduates!
- Celebrating a return to pre-pandemic results
- English language skills at the heart of a new college course for Ukrainian refugees
- Tragic death of COPC Student Aimen Ahmed
- Three COPC Foundation students reach the finals of WorldSkills UK