Why study with us
We're very proud of what we're offering and our continually expanding international footprint.
Through our extensive network of worldwide partners, we're able to offer high-quality international study programmes to students aged 16-18 from across the globe including: Georgia, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, Slovakia, Norway, Hong Kong, Zimbabwe, Italy, Germany and the USA.
Our international students say our College is special, thanks to our:
- curious and creative learning with interactive learning methods
- unique timetable, starting at 9.55am
- opportunities to develop life, language, employability and social skills
- wide range of college trips available to create life-time memories
- homestay matching service to find your home away from home
- dedicated global team, providing support wherever it’s needed.
In addition to our study programme, international students come to Portsmouth for many reasons. Ideally located on the sunny south coast of England, just over an hour from London, it's the UK´s only island city and enjoys a mild climate. Steeped in history, with a rich naval heritage, it's vibrant, multicultural and diverse, with a wide variety of events and attractions to suit all tastes.